Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Rough Week

We were supposed to take a fun, relaxing trip to Abilene and Dallas this last weekend. Instead, Chris has been to the doctor and made three trips to the emergency room (infection in his messed up arm), Will's been to the doctor (fever, ear infection, sore throat), we've shown our house three times, and we've been trying to get a contract to go through on the house we're trying to buy. Yes, this has all happened since last Friday. So say a prayer for us if you think about it! I think I'm handling things better than I normally would under these kinds of circumstances, but I'm starting to feel the anxiety of it all now as I'm about to tackle cleaning my carpet by myself at 10:44pm.

In an effort to make this post a little more cheerful, I thought I would add a few random pictures I've taken with my iphone over the last few weeks...

will carseat
Will loves this hat! I found it at Old Navy for $3.99.

IMG_0132ec
There had to be thousands and thousands of geese at this park close to my house. I was amazed.

IMG_0128e
A beautiful West Texas dust storm. Isn't it sick that this does almost look pretty in the picture?

10 comments:

Monica Curry said...

I will be praying for ya'll! I hate weeks like that. But I LOVE that picture of Will...he's just about the cutest thing in the world!

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you guys. That's a lot of stress for one week! Love you! -Lacey

Anonymous said...

My goodness, I'm sorry to hear abou the week. I will be praying for you guys. The Christmas pictures are so cute. Madison got the same drum, so thing are pretty loud at my house as well.

Sarah said...

So sorry about the bummer week. Poor Chris and Will! And, poor Denae for having two sick boys at her house! Maybe you should just come to DFW and see me?!

mandal said...

Oh my gosh! I forgot to say something about Chris's arm in my email. Hope it is getting better. And little Will too!

Rachel Roberson said...

I had no idea that ya'll were moving. Where are ya'll looking to buy? I will definitely be praying for your family during this time. I know the feeling all too well!

Jamie said...

Geepers! I'm praying for you guys! :) Keep us posted!

kristen lewis said...

Bless your heart. I will definitely be praying for you. Any one of those events would be enough to give me an anxiety attack! Hang in there, sweetie!

Does it matter? said...

Hey Denae! Glad to see you here! I happened to find your page via another friend's page that you may have read (Wes Latham ring a bell?) Anyways, I followed the link out of curiosity and lo and behold, it was yours! Anyways, hope all is well. Take care.

Spencer

Anonymous said...

Oh man . . . what can I do for you? Call me if you need anything.