Sunday, January 4, 2009

Kristin is having another baby!

Okay, I know I shouldn't really be posting about this on MY blog. But I've wanted to do it for awhile now. I've jokingly said I was going to, but resisted even though it was hard. Now that Kristin has finally posted about it on her blog, I thought I would just do it anyway. I just can't contain my excitement. :) It is so very exciting because it's finally starting to feel real...especially since it's not a secret anymore and I have been allowed to tell a few people. And yes, I do realize I'm not the one that is pregnant. But when I first found out, I just couldn't wrap my mind around Emma Kate being a sister already...mainly because I can't imagine being the one with 2 under 2! Kristin is obviously a better woman than me...and I know she can do it because she has done great with 2 under 2 when I have left Will over there to play. Heck, it should have been twins this time around! :) We really are excited for them and I'm sure we will get baby fever when this baby gets here!

2 comments:

Ingram Gang said...

I have seen so much of your photography work lately. You are FABULOUS! I am totally impressed. I need to use you. How close are you to Amarillo? :)

Kristin said...

haha, you're funny! YAY for the secret being out! :) And, yes, I'm secretly hoping you get the baby bug soon!!