Monday, January 19, 2009

4th Picture

Kristen tagged me. Here's how it works:

1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on the computer.
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same
5. No cheating. (cropping, editing, etc)

I don't really have a 4th folder...well I do, but it just led to more folders and eventually to a folder that only had one picture of someone random. Our organization on the computer is a little crazy. So I decided to do the 4th set in flickr instead...

IMG_3396

I don't think there is anything to explain so I will just say what a cutie my little baby boy was and he is so much bigger than that now. :(

I tag Amanda, Angela, Kenley, & Stacee.

2 comments:

kristen lewis said...

That is one deliciously cute baby!

Kenley King said...

AHHHH Baby WILL