Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Three Years!


Chris and I have been married for three years today! I can't believe how fast it has gone by. We were together for about 2 1/2 years before we got married, so we have officially been married longer than we dated. We celebrated by going to the donut shop this morning before work, Rosa's for dinner, our last childbirth class, and then Bahama Bucks.

We normally go to Chick-fil-a for a Cookies & Cream milkshake after class, but tonight we went to see our friends that just had their baby yesterday, so we weren't going to make it to Chick-fil-a before it closed. Chris and I went to high school with Nathan, and him and his wife, Kacee, just happened to be in our childbirth class. They obviously didn't make it to the last class and it was a little surreal seeing baby Hannah and thinking that will be us in just a few more weeks. It is a little sad to think that this is our last anniversary without kids, but I know it can only get better!

This has been the best three years of my life. God has blessed our marriage more than I could have ever imagined and I am so glad to have Chris as my best friend for life. We are going to have a "real" anniversary date this weekend - one of our last big dates before Will gets here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I remembered you anniversary...and I remember 3 years ago...we had so much fun at your wedding! Ah... the days of no kids will be long gone in no time!! Yeah! COME ON WILL!
~Jamie

April Carrasco said...

Happy Anniversary!

whitney sue said...

Congratulations!!