Sunday, June 10, 2007

33 Weeks


I can’t believe that Will will be here in 7 weeks or less! I haven’t really felt pregnant until just a few weeks ago and now it will be over so soon. That is probably a good thing because I’m sure I’ll be wanting to get him out in just a few more weeks, but so far, I feel like I’ve had it easy and have enjoyed being pregnant for the most part.





Top 5 Things I Like About Being Pregnant:

5. Expectant moms parking at United. Although, I wouldn’t park there until I was really showing because I didn’t want anyone to be thinking I was just parking there for the heck of it. It always makes me mad when I see lazy men parked in those spots. One day there was a man just sitting there in his car, keeping me from having the spot, so I intentionally walked right by his car and looked right at him in the window, hoping he would feel bad for taking this poor pregnant woman’s parking spot.

4. Having an excuse to not clean the house. Since I’ve only worked part-time for the past couple of years, it has been part of the deal that I would do all of the housework, which I consider to be very fair. But since I’ve been pregnant, Chris has done a lot of the housework and my mom has even come over to help. I usually feel guilty if I don’t get it all done, but it’s been nice to have an excuse to be messy for awhile.

3. Talking to Chris about what it’s going to be like to be parents and different things we are looking forward to doing with our family. I’m sure we have some ideals that will change a lot once parenting is a reality, but it’s fun to talk about anyway. We also can’t wait until Will is old enough to take on family vacations. For some reason, we’re both really excited about visiting Sea World some day.

2. Eating whatever I want! Including, but not limited to, Chick-fil-a Cookies & Cream milkshakes, CiCi’s pizza buffet, ice cream sandwiches, toaster strudels, donuts, Taco Villa combination burritos, Doritos, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups….the list could go on, but these are the things I’m really going to miss when I’m trying to drop the baby weight (at least in the quantities that I’ve been eating them).

1. Feeling Will move around inside me and just wondering what he will be like. It’s crazy to think that he is an actual person that will have his own personality. I just can’t wait to meet him. I know that God has some good things planned for him and it will be so much fun to see what all that is!

4 comments:

T said...

I know I've said this before but you are definately the cutest "pregnant woman" I've every seen!!! I LOVE that dress!

Kristin said...

Yay, I can't wait to meet Will either. I think I am much more ready for him to be out of your belly than you are!! :)

Sarah said...

Ok I have a confession to make.... I have parked in the pregnant lady parking spot. But, it was only for a minute, I promise! and very early in the morning. OK I feel much better now. So sorry about that! haha

Ashley said...

33 weeks! WOW! Will will be here before you know it!