Friday, March 13, 2009

I'll take the pink sandwich, please!

It may be raining, snowing, and freezing cold outside, but that hasn't stopped us. We have had a fun-filled day! First thing this morning, Dondi came over to watch Will while I went to Chris's doctors appointment and she brought his buddies, Connor and Averi. I could tell he was having a good time, because he could have cared less when I got home.

Shortly after they left, we went and picked up his friends, Mason and Reece, so that they could come over to play for awhile. I am telling you, I cannot wait for Will to start really talking! This is why - when I was getting ready to make lunch, I had this conversation with 2-year-old Reece:

Me: Reece, would you like a sandwich or hot dog for lunch?

Reece: Sandwich!

Me: Do you want turkey and cheese?

Reece: Turkey!

Me: Do you want a whole sandwich or a half sandwich?

Silence. This question takes some thought...

Reece: Pink! (said with much enthusiasm)

Me: A pink sandwich?

Reece: I want a pink sandwich!!

When in doubt, pink has got to be the right answer...right girls? :) By the way, I do think I convinced her that the turkey was pink.

IMG_9355e

And this is the miracle picture of the day...all three smiling at the camera at the same time (ages 3, 2, and 1)!

By the way, there are no after pictures of the house yet because we are far from finished! It is still very messy and there is nothing hanging on the walls...but rest assured that I will eventually post them. :)

5 comments:

The Barfields said...

What a cute picture. Will is growing up.

Lance and Olivia said...

I miss my nephew

The Barnyards said...

What a cute post and what a great answer!! Love it!!

Jamie said...

Love the PINK sandwich! :) And, cute miracle pic of the day!

Rachel Roberson said...

Thank you so much for having them over, they had a blast. I love the picture!