Saturday, February 2, 2008

Why do I not sleep?

It's 12:55 am on Sunday morning and I just can't make myself go to bed. I've been telling myself I would since about 11. At 10:30, I was even thinking what a great night of sleep I would get because I was going to bed so early (11 would be early for me). Obviously, it is not happening. I find myself in this position quite often.

What am I doing? Well, I am reading blogs and checking my email every five minutes. Even though I'm pretty sure no one is going to email me at this hour. Just a habit, I guess. Oh, and tonight I changed my "About Me" section...check it out. After I wrote it, I decided to count how many blogs I have written that have not been about Will. There were 4...maybe 5. That is including the blogs that were written before Will was born. It's hard to imagine that I even had a life to write about before Will was born.

I would say sorry to you, blog readers, for Will overload, but I don't see that changing anytime soon. Parents out there, tell me, will I ever get bored of talking about Will? I have a feeling that this will be a lifelong obsession. I'm okay with that.

Goodnight. I'm going to bed. Maybe.

5 comments:

Melody said...

Yeah. It is 2:55 am. What the heck? I won't EVEN tell you what time I went to bed last night (or this morning...I should say).

I seriously need a "Photoshop for Dummies" book. I can't even put a freakin picture on my header! What the heck??!

Katie said...

I totally relate to not knowing what life was like before baby! Love the blog :) - KMH

Anonymous said...

Trust me you will never get tired of Will stories. He is filling your life with so many great memories. I still don't tire of telling Denae stories. I am so proud of you!!!

Mere said...

I love reading about Will!!!! You are a mommy, you are supposed to write about your baby. :)

Katie said...

I don't think you'll ever tire of Will stories, I know I won't tire of Dillon stories! Love the blog, BTW. (KMH)