Monday, February 11, 2008

A tooth!


About a month ago or so, I just knew Will was teething because he was drooling more, he was constantly putting things in his mouth, and he was a bit cranky. I even gave him teething tablets a couple of times...but there was never a sign of any teeth. I hadn't felt his gums in a couple of weeks because he hasn't been showing any signs of teething lately. I had given up on the teeth.

Then, on Saturday morning, Will stuck my finger in his mouth and I felt it! I couldn't believe it! He hasn't been cranky at all. It made me sad because I wondered how long he had had it and I didn't even know. I actually had a dream one time that someone asked me when he got all of his teeth and I was stunned, because I didn't know he had any teeth! It was just a little stub on Saturday and today you can see a lot more of it...so I think I did catch it pretty early.

Here he is...the same happy baby...

4 comments:

Katie said...

ha! is it bad that i think it's hilarious that your dh (i hope those aren't your hands, lmao) pulled his lip down so you could take a picture!!! yaaay for our teething boys, dillon got his second yesterday :)

Anonymous said...

oh, the beginnings of teeth!! Such fun! He seems to be taking it well! He's got beautiful eyes!

Unknown said...

Yea for a tooth! That is so cute you were able to pull his lip down. :)

Amber said...

Yay for teeth! Carter is still toothless but he's definitely mouthing and drooling a lot more...