Saturday, September 15, 2007

Pool Party!

The Brints Boys are turning 2, 3, and 4 next week so they had a pool party today to celebrate! Will got to swim for the very first time and he loved it. I think it was like mommy being in the bath with him...which I'm pretty sure equals heaven to him! Happy birthday Jeremiah, Elijah, and Levi!


Aren't they cuties?

Will got some sun before we got in the pool. He had to borrow Dad's shades since the sun was so bright.

Okay, so the swimsuit is a little big (18 months), but you try to find a 0-3 month swimsuit in September! Besides, I'm sure it'll fit him next summer and it was only $1.60 at Target.

Here we are enjoying the pool!

Will was pooped after all that swimming!

Chris and Will had some bonding time today before the birthday party while Kristin and I went shopping for Emma Kate. I think this is pretty much what they did all day. There's nothing like being a couch potato with Daddy on a Saturday afternoon.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

What a fun pool party! You and Will look so cute!! I'm glad Will had fun hanging out with Chris. Do you think he could take care of two babies??