Friday, November 20, 2009

Returning soon...

Everytime I see my sad little blog I think about how badly it needs to be updated. But the truth is I just haven't felt like it. I am now over 17 weeks pregnant and have been sick for most of it. The last week or so has been a lot better, but I have still been extremely tired. And I have been working a lot since Christmas is quickly approaching. When I am not working, I do not feel like sitting in front of the computer to blog.

Sooo...that's where I am at right now. However, I do have several things I need to blog about. Chris had to go to Chicago for work a little over a month ago and I got to go with him. We did some fun things that I would like to write about so that I will remember. Will is also doing and saying a lot of funny things lately. I really need to keep track of this! I LOVE this age...it is so entertaining and he truly is like a little sponge right now...soaking up and remembering everything we say. We have been trying to take advantage of this in a positive way. So the plan is to return very soon. Pray that I can just find the energy to do it! :)

P.S. Chris has been blogging lately. I have been thinking about the video he posted. It puzzles me because this guy is supposedly an atheist. Atheist or not, he makes a good point.

2 comments:

mandal said...

Yay! I am glad you are coming back. I have missed your blogs!!

Ingram Gang said...

I feel ya! I haven't felt like blogging my entire pregnancy.
Congratulations on baby #2!!!!!!