Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Videos

Chris finally uploaded a few videos and I am so excited to share them! He taught me how to do it, so hopefully I can remember and post videos more often.

Here is the hilarious video of my 5-year-old cousin, Amanda, that I told you about a couple of posts ago. She is singing a song about Chris.



And here is a video of Will from last night. I promise he had on pants, but they literally fell off of him while him and Chris were playing. They are only 0-3 month....the boy is little, I tell ya!



This is the only other one we have uploaded. Will had just woken up from a nap in his swing, and I just think it is sweet. :)

1 comment:

The M Family said...

those are so so precious!!!!
will is an absolute cutie pie!!!
his giggles are too fun!
thanks for sharing the videos denae...