Saturday, June 21, 2008

Laundry Night

I know my blog is need of a serious update! I actually haven't been too busy this last week, but we have been doing a lot of fun things and I've just been enjoying some relaxation!

I go to a mom's group every other Monday night. We call it Laundry Night...although I hate to admit that I still don't get why it's called that. Maybe someone will explain it to me again? Anyway, we had a retreat last weekend and it was so much fun! I let Katrina wax my lip and eyebrows for the first time (ouch). And Toni gave me a foot massage...does it get any better than that? :) Seriously, these ladies are a such a blessing in my life and I'm glad that I've had a chance to get to know all of them.

Thanks to Brenda for taking and sharing these pictures...






No comments: