Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Smart Boy

Last night I was in the office while Will and Chris were playing with Hot Wheels. Chris bought him a little plastic track recently that you can add on to and Will loves it. Apparently, Will kept running over to hug and kiss Chris and then he would go back to playing for a few minutes and then do it again. I kept hearing Chris say things like: "awwww Will, you are so sweet....I love you so much...you are such a good boy." After 10 or 15 minutes of this, it had been quiet for a few minutes and then I hear Chris say, "You wanna go to Toys R Us tonight and buy another track?" I guess it doesn't take very long to learn how to get what you want!

3 comments:

Kenley King said...

haha! awww! how sweet! so did he get to go back to toys r us to get some add on? i bet he did! i couldn't ever tell will no either!

amazz said...

That's hilarious!! Go, Will! Wait until he says, "I wubs you, Mama." Then Chris will have nothing on what you are willing to buy him. LOL!

The Barnyards said...

That is so sweet!!!