Sunday, August 30, 2009

Impressed

People have always told me that Will has got quite an arm when they see him throw a ball or any other object, for that matter. For awhile, I wasn't sure if this was just the standard thing to say when you see a little boy throw, so I didn't think too much of it. But lately, people seem to really be impressed by his throwing skills. I have been starting to think that he does have a special talent.

But as of Friday night, I am convinced that he will be a professional baseball player. Okay, maybe not professional...but I think he may at least have a career in Little League (I typed Junior League first and knew it didn't look right...I will definitely need to brush up on my terminology if my boy is going to be a star). This is what happened on Friday night:



Yes, that was me yelling for him and saying, "He's really good!" And this was not a one time thing. My Uncle Bobby pitched to him for a good 10 minutes and I would say he hit half of them. Impressive, right?

No comments: