Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our Little Star

Well, I was going to surprise you, blog readers, with this post when there was actually something better to show for it. But since Chris is mad at me for not updating my blog in so long and this is the easiest thing for me to blog about right now, I guess I will spoil the surprise. Will shot a commercial last week! Hopefully we can figure out a way to post it here when it airs, but for now, here are some behind the scene pictures I took during the shoot.

IMG_7050e

IMG_7035e

IMG_7111e

6 comments:

mandal said...

Yay! Will is precious:)

Kristi said...

How exciting! Cant wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

Wow..that last shot is too cute for words!

Do you have a website for your business? My husband does photography as a hobby so we always like to see websites...

Sarah said...

I need more info! What is the commercial for? When will it show? How can I see it? He is so cute!

Kristin said...

How cool! What is it for?

The Barnyards said...

What a super star!!! I love me some Will!! Cutie pie!