Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bring the Rain

Kristin told me about this blog several months ago and I didn't want to read it because it just seemed like it would be too sad. But I started reading it a couple of months ago and I'm hooked. It is sad, but it is also SO encouraging and even funny at times. I'm always blessed by Angie's posts. I've seen others link to her blog on their blogs, but I didn't feel led to until tonight. I read the most recent post and I just cried (and I'm still crying). I'm crying because two moms lost their tiny babies and it isn't fair...it seems so wrong. Yet, they are able to let God use their story to bring glory to His name. I'm also crying because she asked her readers to PRAY and to leave a comment if you are praying...the response is incredible. You should see for yourself and you should PRAY (and leave a comment).

To read the story from the beginning click here.
This post also encouraged me.
This is Greg and Nicol's story.
I also really like this post and this one that goes with it.
But you really should just read it from the beginning.
It may take a few days, but it's worth it.

1 comment:

Home of Harris said...

Denae, A friend told me about this blog in early April. When we pulled it up she had just had Audrey. It is such an emotional blog to read. She has such good insight. As Christians we are reminded that we do not grieve as the world who has no hope. We do still grieve, but we have an Eternal hope in Christ. I must say, I found another blog about a woman whose story is the same and she just had her son on Tuesday. Please pray for her and her husband as they begin the grief process. Her blog is called a little slice of heaven. Adam and I walked through the death of our friends baby six weeks before she was due about 8 years ago. It was their first son and we were both due within two weeks of each other. (Iwas pregnant with Brooklin). Something like that stays with you forever. Amazingly enough, your mom had sent a note that she had been thinking and praying for us and when I read the date she had written on it it was the day S. delivered W. and we were with her. God is so good. Blessings. (Will is absolutely adorable!!!)