Saturday, June 21, 2008

11 Months

IMG_6553e

IMG_6546e

IMG_6542e

IMG_6520e

IMG_6476e

IMG_6484e

Surely my little baby boy is not turning one next month! It really does seem impossible. He really is turning into a big boy though. Not a whole lot has changed since his 10 month update but there are a few fun new things:

He got his first "real" hair cut! I have trimmed it a few times, but we decided he needed a serious cut this time.

He was not so sure about it at first...

P6060010

But then he warmed up a little...

P6060015

I think he was a satisfied customer...

P6060019

He took his first step...but it is the only step we've seen him take! My dad said he saw him take a step yesterday while he was at their house. Two steps down, many more to come!

He loves to dance!! It is so hilarious and we really need to get his on video.

He has mastered signing "more"...here is a video to prove it. The video is long but I think it's within the first minute or so.



He spent the night away from his mommy and daddy for the first time. This was probably tougher on his mommy than on him. Hopefully he won't learn how to ask to spend the night somewhere for a looong time! ha!

He got to go swimming twice this week and loved it.

IMG_6593

He was worn out after swimming yesterday!

P6200045

And here is one more picture from last month. My mom and I were shopping and I guess he had had enough!

P5090003

4 comments:

mandal said...

Dang, girl! You definitely got caught up on blogging:) The pictures are adorable - as usual!

CONNIE said...

That video is hilarious!! What a cutie!

The Barnyards said...

SO sweet. It seems like just the other day I saw you put him in the pool for the very first time when he was TINY at the Brint's Boys B-day party last summer! I love that little crab floaty, where did you find it?

Sarah said...

DENAE! I think Will looks just like you in his "new haircut" picture. So cute! Come visit me!