Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday Weigh-In

It has been 2 weeks and 2 days since I told you about my 4 pound weight loss in just two weeks. The news isn't as good this time, but I have lost another 1.7 pounds for a total of 5.7 pounds in a little over 4 weeks. I am pretty happy with that number considering last week was my birthday which meant a lot of food and a lot of dessert. I tried to be good, but it was hard and I did end up gaining a little last week. It's okay though because I am definitely on track to reach my goal by the time we go on vacation and then I will be sure to eat a ton on vacation and not exercise at all...it will all be downhill from there. :) Happy Wednesday!!

P.S. I have been questioned about the exactness of my weight calculations. I have been weighing on Wii Fit and it tells you the exact tenth...that is my secret.

No comments: