Thursday, October 9, 2008

A few of his favorite things...

Leslie tagged me to list my husband's favorite things:

God
His Family
His Friends
Chocolate
NASCAR
The Office
Podcasts
Theology
Reading
Ice Cream
Movies
Visits from Will at work
Collecting Matchbox Cars for Will
Pei Wei
Sandwiches
Guitar Hero
Good Work Shoes
The Twin Towers
Asking Questions
Sleep

I think everyone has pretty much been tagged, but since I haven't seen it on these people's blogs yet, I will tag Stacee, Marla, Amber, and Tiffany.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Guitar Hero is a little bit of a surprise to me! Good work shoes sounds just like Chris though!

Sarah said...

I think "asking questions" is funny. Why is that his favorite thing?

Unknown said...

He did approve, he has actually started frequenting my blog and said I hit it right on! He told me he would add a clean house... which I debated on putting, but thought it made him sound too macho... you know clean house, dinner on the table, etc.

Love Chris' list. I love sandwiches too!