Sunday, February 17, 2008

7 Months!

Already!? Didn't he just turn 6 months?

IMG_1323e2

IMG_1321e

IMG_1330ec

IMG_1333ec

IMG_1391e

IMG_1393e

IMG_1412e

IMG_1499e

IMG_1465ec

IMG_1598e

IMG_1527e

IMG_1650ec

A lot has happened this month!

- Will got his first two teeth!

- He is crawling! He doesn't have it down perfect yet, but he can get where he wants to go. Chris predicted tonight that it will be a matter of a few days before he starts really going.

- He has tried all of his veggies and seems to like them! I think he does the best with squash and carrots, but time will tell what his true favorites are. We are starting fruit tomorrow!

- I had to cut his hair for the first time. He had a piece that stuck out over his ear and I cut at least an inch of it off.

- He is really getting attached to both Chris and me. Sometimes it is even hard to leave the room without him getting upset.

- He talks! I can think of three different occasions that he has repeated something he heard. The first time was one night last week. Chris was telling him, "Say Daddy!"...."Say Daddy!"...after a few times, Will actually said, "adadadada." Then yesterday, one of our friends, Travis, got right in his face and said, "Hiiii!" and Will said it right back. And finally, last night, I was showing my mom something on the computer and she said, "Go back...go back." Chris was playing with Will nearby, and he said, "Go baaa." You might think I am crazy, but my mom, my grandmother, Chris, and I all heard it! Amazing!

- He also babbles all the time now. It really makes me laugh. I wish I could understand what he is trying to tell me.

- He does what I call the "I have the best life ever" dance. Basically, he lays on the floor, kicks his legs, flails his arms, and just laughs and laughs...all while no one is paying any attention to him. It is hilarious. I've gotten it on video a couple of times...so maybe, just maybe, you will get to see it one day. You would really be lucky if you got to see it in person.

- Several people have asked us recently, "Is he always this happy?" And the answer is, "Yes, most of the time, if he's not tired or hungry." He is an extremely happy baby. You can probably tell from the pictures. :) He has brought so much joy to our lives!

A question for someone that may know the answer (anyone?): Why do my pictures look so much better on flickr than on here (especially the horizontal ones)? Does blogger compress the file or something? How can I fix this? Okay, that was more than one question.

To see the "better" pictures, click here.

Update: I figured out the picture thing (thanks Amber!), and had to reformat my whole blog because of it. I think it was worth it.

12 comments:

Jamie said...

Denae, I wish you could get a good picture of Will.... Seriously, they are ALL SO GREAT! :) I'm thinking you need to take some of Abi soon! He is so handsome, and that smile is awesome! Love the tie!

mandal said...

You have the coolest picture ideas! He is soo cute:)

Anonymous said...

Can the Will pics get any cuter??
I can't believe he is 7 months. All I know is that it has been 7 months of heaven. For Will being happy, it is because he has such great parents!

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that blogger does compress the pics... I think it may even smoosh them to fit within the margins of the post. Actually, a jpg file compresses each time it's saved so maybe that's why, I think... (Hope that made sense)

Sarah said...

oh my goodness! I wish I could see this guy in person so bad! He is so cute, love the pictures denae!!

Anonymous said...

He is so unbelievably cute! That blue in the back ground makes his eyes look so pretty. Your going to have to practice looking scarry to keep the girls away :)

Amber said...

Those pictures are amazing, love the brown and blue combo. His eyes are soooo blue!

To make the pics less pixelated when you are composing the post click on the "edit html" tab next to compose. In flickr go to all sizes, medium, and then right click the html code and put it right into blogger...

whitney sue said...

denae,
your pictures of Will are so precious. :) good work!

Katie said...

These pictures are amazing! He is such a cutie :)

The M Family said...

happy seven months to you will!!!
you are such a handsome business man!! nice brown and blue combo! also, happy starting a photo business denae!!! you'll do great!!!

Unknown said...

Will is so cute! You can just see how happy he is!

April Carrasco said...

Those are precious pictures. His eyes are so pretty. I love the tie pictures!